27 Jul 5 Common Kettlebell Training Questions (Q & A Episode)
(#250) In this session, I’ll answer some common kettlebell training questions.
It’s been a while since I’ve done a listener Q & A session, so here’s some detailed answers to some great questions I’ve received recently.
Here’s the questions and topics discussed in the episode:
- Can you really build muscle by using kettlebells? (Still a common question, here’s what you need to know)
- The best way to use kettlebells with a barbell program? (I’ll give some specific ideas here)
- Kettlebells and barbells – together or separate? (My preferred approach)
- How can you keep getting results with the kettlebell swing? (Great question & glad it was asked)
- What are the best kettlebell exercises for shoulder stability?
If you like the Q & A session, please let me know.
Get value from this podcast? Then please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is published every week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to “bridging the gaps” in strength, performance, and injury prevention. Created for the serious fitness enthusiasts and dedicated lifters around the world.
- The Shock & Awe Protocol (*Please note, this will only be available for a short time longer on Amazon)
- Practical Programming
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.