14 Dec Aaron Alexander – How To Align Yourself Through Better Movement
(#188) Aaron Alexander is the featured guest this week on the show. This session is “unconventional” and fast-paced as we cover some great topics and practical applications.
Aaron is the creator of Align Therapy and a fitness podcaster who’s passionate about helping people maximize function and athletic performance through better movement.
He’s a corrective exercise specialist who’s had quite a journey in exercise training and you’ll hear his unique approaches to improve movement and performance.
Here’s some of what you’ll hear about this week:
- How his training evolved from bodybuilding to a much more functional approach
- His biggest breakthrough in performance training
- The simple way we can all become better movers
- The qualities that make a coach great
- How to use exercise as “supplements” – and what does this mean?
- The problem with barbell shrugs?
- You’d NEVER guess the training tool he’d pick for the next 6 months
- A simple way to assess movement
- And much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes.
It’s easy to review the show, to see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to becoming the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online interviewing the industry leaders. Specifically created for the serious fitness enthusiast, lifter, athlete, coach, trainer, or rehab professional.
Also – as mentioned, the 2 recent articles on Rdella Training are:
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.