04 Jan Adam Wolf – A Bold, New Perspective In Understanding Human Movement
(#191) Adam Wolf (PT, LMT, FAFS) is this week’s featured guest discussing his revolutionary approach to human movement.
Adam is a licensed physical therapist, massage therapist, movement teacher, and author of the new book “Real Movement, Perspective on Integrated Motion And Motor Control.”
In this session, you’ll learn about his dynamic, comprehensive, and innovative approach to human movement. If you’re a “movement enthusiast” or want to know more about the importance of fundamental human movement, you’ll love this episode!
Here’s some of what you’ll hear about:
- The all-important one ocean vs. seven ocean concept
- Get an understanding of integrated human motion – the 4 factors
- The most important question in the fitness and rehab professions
- Why everyone gets “movement” with his rehabilitation approach
- How lack of proprioceptive awareness leads to poor movement patterns
- An essential understanding of motor control theory
- The overlooked behavioral aspect of motor control and performance
- Who should read Real Movement and what he hopes all readers will take away
- What “gap” this book fills in the human movement and performance niche
- A simple, clean definition of “good movement”
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes.
It’s easy to review the show, to see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to becoming the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online interviewing the industry leaders. Specifically created for the serious fitness enthusiast, lifter, athlete, coach, trainer, or rehab professional.
- Real Movement: Perspective On Integrated Motion & Motor Control
Recent Posts from Rdella Training
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.