26 Feb Ben Pakulski – The Mind-Muscle Connection
(#239) Ben Pakulski is the featured guest this week and he shares great perspective on his unconventional approach to muscle building. This is actually a deep conversation covering a lot more than just muscle building.
Ben is a IFBB professional bodybuilder (now retired) who helps people take an intelligent approach to muscle building and beyond.
We had a great conversation that covered the mind-muscle connection to maximize training results.
Here’s what you’ll hear about this week:
- Ben’s experience coming fresh off of his Tony Robbins weekend
- Why he never wanted to be “big” when he started training
- The most important factor in stimulating muscle growth
- What we really need to know about hypertrophy training
- Specific techniques to increase muscular tension
- How he approaches athletic development
- A simple technique to use ‘internal focus’
- Understand myofibrillar hypertrophy vs. sarcoplasmic
- What he thinks about volume as it relates to hypertrophy
- The 3 different types of training stimulus
- A key lesson he learned from Arnold
- Common myths related to muscle building
- Muscle building for health – the real reason to train
- What drives his training today
- Great closing advice on muscle building and fat loss…
Please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is NOW released every MONDAY with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to “bridging the gaps” in strength, performance, and injury prevention. Specifically created for the serious fitness enthusiast, lifter, athlete, coach, trainer, or rehab professional.
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.