The Edge of Strength is NOW AVAILABLE in PRINT or KINDLE in AMAZON!
The Edge of Strength is a Philosophy and Methodology for every serious fitness enthusiast.
This book represents what I’ve learned through decades of training and from conversations with world-class industry leaders.
To hear all about the NEW book – check out The RT Podcast, EPISODE 151.
A few things you’ll learn in this comprehensive, unconventional book:
- Why strength is your edge for life and sport
- The 5 levels of strength – How strong is strong enough?
- Essential Laws, Rules, and Concepts for long term success
- “Strength Stacking” – the most proven and effective methods
- A complete system to train stronger, smarter, and better.
This is NOT mainstream, but it is what works!
Possibly, the most unconventional strength and performance training book ever written.
- 4 MAJOR SECTIONS
- 27 POWERFUL CHAPTERS
- 296 PAGES OF PURE CONTENT
A no-fluff guide to optimize health and performance through a foundation of strength.
To get the latest updates about the book and so much more – join the community at RdellaTraining.com/join.
The Edge of Strength is now available as a high-quality paperback edition or Kindle version in Amazon.com!
You can order The Edge of Strength right now – CLICK HERE.
Get the edge – THE EDGE OF STRENGTH…