13 Aug Answering Several Important Listener Questions
(#79) This week’s episode features a unique question and answer session.
I asked what questions you had and people responded with many great questions that I wanted to share on this week’s episode.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn about in episode 79:
- Tips for proper kettlebell swing technique
- Best barbell exercises to support double kettlebell work
- Thoughts on intermittent fasting
- How to maintain lower body mass with kettlebells
- Key advice to prepare for the SFG Level 1 kettlebell certification
- Minimalist hypertrophy training
- Minimalist SFG prepartion
- Thoughts on training the kettlebell snatch
And, I’ll also tell you why I do “The Rdella Training Podcast” (I’ve never discussed this before).
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training tips and awesome interviews.
Things mentioned in this episode:
FEATURED SPONSOR: To get a free trial of great audio books, check out AudibleTrial.com/train.
To submit your question to the “ASK SCOTT” segment in the show, post your question on the Facebook Fan Page.
I’ll answer one question each week on the show.