21 May Dan Gonzalez, The Art of Mental Training
(#67) Peak Performance coach and expert Dan Gonzalez joins me for this week’s podcast episode to discuss the mindset in peak performance.
Dan is the author of a best selling book called “The Art of Mental Training.”
In the book, Dan explains and teaches the important psychological skills required for peak performance and mental toughness.
I’m honored to get Dan on the show to discuss his unique experiences in peak performance training where he has worked with top athletes, executives, pro-fighters, and many other professionals since 1988.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this week’s show:
- Hear about Dan’s “one of a kind” experiences in peak performance training
- What exactly is “mental training” and how we can apply these techniques
- What is the “ideal mental climate” and why it’s important we have it
- The significance of the “quiet mind”
- Clearly understand the foundation of Peak Performance
- Hear about his influence from renowned Performance expert, Dr. Pete Siegel
- Learn the key elements of “success conditioning”
- The “critical 3” components for peak performance that we can easily apply
- Why “The Art of Mental Training” is a unique sports psychology book
- What you can do to get immediate results after listening to this interview
If you enjoy this episode, please help the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
As a reminder, a new episode is released every Wednesday with valuable training tips and great interviews.
To learn more about sports psychology and peak performance training, check out sportspsychologyhq.com.
I highly recommend Dan’s book The Art of Mental Training (it’s about $10 on Amazon).
FEATURED SPONSOR: To get a free trial of great audio books, check out AudibleTrial.com/train.
Scott Iardella writes about strength training methods to optimize health and performance. If you enjoyed this article, join a strong and growing community of passionate fitness enthusiasts and subscribe below to get a ton of cool, free stuff!
Subscribe below or go to RdellaTraining.com/join to get your FREE Report, Kettlebell Impact with 12 Powerful Kettlebell Workouts.