18 Mar Dan John Returns – Can You Go?
(#111) Dan John returns to the podcast to discuss his latest projects in an “all-new” interview session loaded with great content and insights as only Dan can share.
And, you’ll hear about his upcoming book, “Can You Go?”
Dan John is the author of several great books including, Never Let Go, Intervention, and the latest book, Fat Loss Happens on Monday.
He’s a renowned strength coach and one of the most highly respected fitness professionals in the industry with an extensive athletic and coaching background.
If you know Dan, then you know he ALWAYS shares great content.
Here’s what you’ll hear about this week:
- The key advice Dan would give to his “younger self”
- Specific programming Dan does right now
- His best advice for doing “loaded carries”
- He explains his Point B (his primary training goal)
- The distinctions between Highland Games and Olympic WL meets
- How Dan continues to evolve his own training
- His “intentional community” approach
- How important is strength?
- The most important qualities to maintain
- Dan discusses his greatest athletic accomplishments
- What’s a day in the life of Dan John
- The importance of the standing long jump
- Why we need to constantly assess
- The truth about goal setting
- Understand his 4 P’s approach to getting results
- Hear about his new workshop, The Art of Coaching
- The biggest influence in his career
- The book he’s most proud of
- Learn about his upcoming book – Can You Go?
- What is the legacy of Coach Dan John
- And much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
- To read Dan’s blog, go to DanJohn.net
- Check out Dan’s Facebook fan page at Facebook.com/CoachDanJohn1.
- To find out about the products we discussed, go to OTPbooks.com
- To learn more about the tonic/mobility workout, click here
To see my recommended kettlebell brand, go to RdellaTraining.com/kettlebell
Have we connected on Instagram?
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.