09 Dec Danny Matta – The 3 Most Common Mobility Issues And Fixes
(#150) Danny Matta, physical therapist and strength coach, joins me this week for a podcast milestone – the 150th episode.
It’s hard to believe The Rdella Training Podcast is 150 episodes STRONG and I’m excited to share another great interview with you this week.
Dr. Danny Matta is a coach, physical therapist, educator and founder of Athletes’ Potential. He is also one of only 8 instructors in the world for the MobilityWod group, founded by Dr. Kelly Starrett.
Danny is a great guy and has a no-nonsense approach, which you’ll hear about in this insightful interview.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn this week:
- Danny’s interesting story of how he became a PT
- How he connected with Kelly Starrett and MobilityWOD
- The simple things he does to fix his own mobility issues
- Prioritizing movement, mobility, and strength
- The biggest changes in physical therapy right now
- What’s got him excited about the future
- 3 of the most common training mistakes
- The 3 most common mobility issues (and fixes)
- What he’s working on in his training right now
- How he describes his simple fitness philosophy
- The book he recommends the most to others
- The #1 thing we can do to be “better movers”
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online, helping people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
If you enjoyed this, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.