03 Dec Dave Asprey – The Bulletproof Diet
(#95) Dave Asprey, The Bulletproof Executive, joins me this week on the show to discuss his experiments in biohacking and his new book, The Bulletproof Diet.
Dave Asprey is a Silicon Valley investor and technology entrepreneur who spent 15 years and over $300,000 to hack his own biology.
Dave lost 100 pounds without counting calories or excessive exercise, used techniques to upgrade his brain by more than 20 IQ points, and lowered his biological age while learning to sleep more efficiently in less time.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn this week on the podcast:
- What exactly is “biohacking?”
- Why he invested 300k in his biohacking experiments
- The most important thing he learned from biohacking
- What you need to know about your biology and stress
- What Dave recommends for stress management
- Is all “inflammation” a bad thing?
- How to boost your IQ by 10-20 points
- Why “The BulletProof Diet?”
- How The BulletProof Diet is different from Paleo
- Understand the basic principles of the diet
- The role of “willpower” in diet and nutrition
- What a typical day of nutrition looks like for Dave
- His recommended resources for strength training (this is good stuff!)
- How to get the BulletProof Roadmap for FREE
- And, much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released each Wednesday with valuable training tips and amazing interviews from the top coaches and experts in the fitness industry.
- To find Dave online go to BulletProofExec.com
- To get Dave’s New book, click here.
To check out my preferred kettlebell brand go to RdellaTraining.com/kettlebell
Are you ready for an innovative, proven, powerful 5 week kettlebell training program? Then check out RdellaTraining.com/dominate for complete information to see if it’s right for you.
Please share this week’s great episode!