12 Nov Dave Whitley – Taming The Bent Press
(#92) “Irontamer” Dave Whitley is this week’s podcast guest.
Dave is the author of a great new book titled, “Taming The Bent Press.” You’ll learn all about the new book in this week’s show.
Dave is a Master (SFG) Kettlebell Instructor with StrongFirst and professional strongman and in this episode, you’ll learn all about one of the most misunderstood lifts of all-time, the highly effective Bent Press.
Personally, I’m a huge fan of the Bent Press and in this session you’ll get everything you need to know about why this lift is important and how to get started the right way.
Here’s some of what you’ll hear about this week:
- What Dave is currently doing in his training right now (not what you think)
- What he considers “fundamental exercises”
- Why the Bent Press may be considered the king of all lifts
- Understand key benefits of the Bent Press
- The single most important thing to know about the lift
- Understand “The Press Continuum”
- Understand the variability of the exercise and the different styles
- Making the Bent Press insanely simple – the 7 Anchor points
- Where he starts in teaching the Bent Press
- The most important reason to consider this exercise in your training
- And, much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released each Wednesday with valuable training tips and amazing interviews from the top coaches and experts in the fitness industry.
Things mentioned in this week’s show.
- To connect with Dave Whitley, check out his Facebook page.
- To get Dave’s 164 page, no-fluff new book, Taming The Bent Press, click here.
To check out my preferred kettlebell brand go to RdellaTraining.com/kettlebell
Are you ready for an innovative, proven, powerful 5 week kettlebell training program? Then check out RdellaTraining.com/dominate for complete information to see if it’s right for you.
Please share this week’s great episode!