08 Jul RT 128 | David Dellanave – Biofeedback and The Jefferson Deadlift
David Dellanave is the featured guest this week on the podcast.
David is movement expert and strength coach who has an innovative approach to physical performance and training.
He’s the owner of The Movement Minneapolis, along with the amazing Jen Sinkler and their awesome team of coaches.
You’ll learn all about his unique approaches this week in the show.
Here’s some of what you’ll hear about:
- The shocking exercise that David is “obsessed” with and why
- Hear about David’s unique background and his “turning point” in fitness
- What is biofeedback and how he uses it for amazing results
- How simple it is to use biofeedback in your training
- How to get started with biofeedback
- Why he loves the Jefferson deadlift
- How he uses the Jefferson to produce great results
- Key insights on how to get the most out of your training
- Learn about his complete methodology and philosophy on training and performance
- Hear about great training resources to advance your training and progressions
- The #1 thing he wished he knew 10 years ago
- How much volume he thinks is appropriate for each training session
- Where to learn more about his methods and biofeedback in general
- And, much more, of course.
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
- Set A PR Everyday – T-Nation Article
- How To Get Started With Biofeedback
- Off The Floor Program
- The Dip by Seth Godin
- Thinking Body, Dancing Mind
RdellaTraining.com/Rogue – stuff I use and recommend
The NEW Scientific Strength Podcast can be found here – check it out!!
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.