20 Dec Gary Ward – What the Foot? (Part II)
(#98) Gary Ward is a pioneer in human performance and he’s the featured guest in this podcast episode.
This is Part II and a SPECIAL EDITION of the amazing interview with Gary.
Gary is the author of an incredible book titled “What The Foot” which is a “game changing” philosophy on human movement to eliminate pain and maximize potential.
It’s very important that you listen to Part I (episode #97) to fully understand the information in this session.
This session is the literally the “cutting edge” in performance and we covered a lot of ground in this interview, yet we truly only scratched the surface on his philosophy.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in Part II of this interview series:
- How he helps people find “center” and why it’s important
- Basic terminology of the “Flow Motion” model
- How he uses neuroscience input to change position
- The primary goal of the central nervous system
- What we can learn from the “Anatomy in Motion” courses
- What his big goal was with the book, “What The Foot“
- His comments about running with the WTF approach
- Does he think technique is important in running (or is it something else?)
- His opinion on the mechanics of running
- How to get FREE chapters and preview WTF to see if it’s right for you
- What to really expect from the book
- His big ACTIONABLE advice after listening to this episode
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
- To connect with Gary and learn more go to Facebook.com/garyalanward
- To learn more about Anatomy In Motion, check out Facebook.com/anatomyinmotion
- Find Gary on Twitter @GaryWard_AiM
- To get the book, “What the Foot” go to whatthefoot.co.uk
- To learn about Anatomy in Motion, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this valuable episode.