14 Oct Greg Robins – Train With A Purpose
(#142) Greg Robins, strength coach and athlete, is this week’s podcast guest.
Greg is a strength coach at Cressey Sports Performance and is the founder of TheStrengthHouse.com, a community based website teaching people how to train stronger and train with a purpose.
In this interview, you’ll learn about:
- His vivid memory about his first experience in the “iron game”
- Why he started The Strength House
- The importance of “train with a purpose”
- People who have influenced him the most
- How he defines his approach to coaching
- What he thinks is the key to motivation
- Specific things he does to improve as a coach
- The one thing we can all do to get better – faster
- If he had to start over as a coach – what would he do differently?
- What he likes about the future of the fitness industry
- How he likes to assess movement
- What drives him in his own training?
- His success psychology for competition
- Specific mistakes with the deadlift (and how to fix)
- A key tip to learn to be a better deadlifter
- Best position for the shoulders in the deadlift
- The book that impacted him the most and why
- The one thing he would do to take his training to a higher level
- Hear about his upcoming seminar
- His great closing advice after listening to this interview
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online, helping people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
- Switch by Chip and Dan Heath
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Writing a Strength and Conditioning Program
- Optimizing The Big Three Seminar
To check out the specific kettlebell I use, go to RdellaTraining.com/kettlebell
If you enjoyed this, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.