08 May Here’s How I Train
(#118) In this week’s episode, I’ll discuss how I train and dig deeper into my own training philosophy.
Thanks to a listener who wanted to know more about my own training, this episode will discuss my approach to the short and long term.
I’ll answer the questions that I frequently ask my guests on the show.
Here’s what you’ll hear about this week:
- My simple training philosophy and the 4 key components
- How I approach my training, in general
- What I’m working on right now
- Where the majority of my training is focused
- How I program my training
- Feedback on different programs
- The 2 things that work really well for me
- And more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
- To see the high quality fitness equipment and gear I use, go to RdellaTraining.com/rogue
- To find out more about Kettlebell Domination, click here
Be sure to connect on Instagram.
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.