27 May How To Get Started Or Progress With Kettlebells
(#121) This week we’re going back to the beginning as I’ll share my personal story about how I got started with kettlebells.
In this session, you’ll learn exactly what I did to get started and then rapidly advance my training progressions to achieve great results.
I’ll tell you 5 things you can do to get started the right way or progress your training experience with kettlebells.
I’ll also discuss:
- Why I prefer the “hardstyle” approach (and why GS style isn’t for me)
- The essential resources you need to get started or continue the journey
- Specific recommendations to further evolve your training
- I’ll tell you about the New “Ultimate Guide” that’s coming soon…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
- My preferred kettlebell is Rogue, go to RdellaTraining.com/kettlebell
- Simple and Sinister – Pavel’s latest book on Kettlebells
- Enter the Kettlebell – The classic book on Kettlebell Training, also by Pavel
- To learn about workshops and certifications, go to StrongFirst.com
- To check out the NEW book Strong Medicine, click here
Have we connected on Instagram?
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.