18 May How To Overcome Injuries (And Return To Pain-Free Performance)
(#284) In this week’s episode, I discuss overcoming (minor) injuries to get back to pain-free performance.
There is almost nothing as frustrating as dealing with nagging injuries and trying to train, right?
You’ll learn about the 4 stages of overcoming injuries and the key things I’ve learned and experienced through decades of training.
This simple framework is important to understand to get back to full training, as quickly as possible.
Here’s a few things you’ll hear about this week:
- The 5 keys we need to consider when dealing with a minor injury
- The 4 main stages of overcoming injury (what to avoid and where we want to “live”)
- How to approach your training IF you have an injury
- How to get back to pain-free performance as quickly as possible
- Key factors to consider for preventing future injuries
- And, many more key insights….
Our proud podcast partner is Momentous.
Momentous is my #1 recommended protein that is available on the market today. This protein source is the highest-quality, it tastes amazing, and it’s well-tolerated. Don’t settle for sub-standard protein supplements. Momentous is simply outstanding. Available in whey or plant-based varieties.
Check out LiveMomentous.com/Rdella and use the code “RDELLA20” to save $20 off your first order.
I’ve been using the “Absolute Zero Grass-Fed Whey” blend and also the Plant-Based blend, as well.
With Momentous, you have different protein source options and great varieties to choose from.
I typically mix Momentous with frozen organic strawberries and a 50/50 blend of unsweetened almond/coconut milk and it is FANTASTIC!
Get value from the podcast?
Then, please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is published each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to helping athletes and fitness enthusiasts consistently evolve, grow, and become the strongest and best version of themselves. We teach intelligent training and lifestyle for serious fitness enthusiasts and dedicated lifters all over the world.
SHOW NOTES AND LINKS:
- The Back Story EPISODE #93
- Overcoming Tendonitis by Steven Low
- Find Tim Caron at Allegiate Gym
- The Top 10 Podcasts on Rdella Training
- Use code “RDELLA20” to save $20 OFF your first order.
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.