03 Jun (IS 06) Find Your Why With Jean-Francois Salvadori
(Interrogation Session #6) The final interview in this interrogation series features an awesome session with Jean-Francois Salvadori.
Jean-Francois is a forty-something father of two, athlete, and busy professional who shares his great story, lessons, and key advice in this short session.
Here’s what you’ll hear about in this session:
- How he balances work, family, and training
- Life lessons from Judo
- How his training continues to evolve
- How he finds the time – even with a hectic schedule
- His lessons in dealing with injury
- The “competitive” mindset
- His big advice and take away action…
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.