05 Feb Jeff Connors: Author of “Strength Coach”
(#52) In this week’s podcast, you’ll hear and learn from strength coach, Jeff Connors.
Jeff Connors is the author of a great new book titled, “Strength Coach, A Call to Serve” which is part memoir and part strength training manual.
This is an outstanding book that I’ve recommended and he was very gracious to come on the show and share his decades of experiences as college strength coach.
This is another powerful and insightful interview on the podcast by someone who is a master at their craft, so be sure to listen all the way through.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this week’s episode:
- The inspiration behind the new book “Strength Coach“
- Who should read this book
- Learn about his “meat and potatoes” approach to strength and conditioning
- The 2 things he demands from his athletes to be successful
- What it takes to become an overachiever
- What Julius Peppers taught him about fast twitch muscle fibers
- What he prefers as his #1 training tool
- His thoughts on kettlebells
- What he learned from Mark Rippetoe
- His big advice to get better as a strength coach
- His simple advice to take action with after listening to this interview
- And, so much more insight and wisdom from Coach Connors…
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
And, click here to review and subscribe in Stitcher.
As a reminder, a new show is released every Wednesday with valuable training tips and great interviews coming your way.
To get the great book Strength Coach by Jeff Connors, click here.
And, for more information on the book, check out Coach Connors Facebook page, click here.
Thanks for listening and I’ll see you next week.
Please click one of buttons below to share this episode.