20 Dec Jerzy Gregorek – A World-Class Approach To Being Happy, Healthy, And Strong
(#232) Jerzy Gregorek is this week’s amazing guest. Let me tell you, this is an episode you don’t want to miss.
Jerzy is the creator of the Happy Body program. He’s an author, poet, weightlifter and I am extremely excited and honored to have Jerzy join the podcast to share his inspirational approach to health, happiness, and lifting.
Jerzy Gregorek is a 63-year-old Olympic Weightlifter and has been called “The Lion Of Weightlifting.” He is a former world champion and has been training for 5 decades.
He was featured on the Tim Ferriss podcast and is also in Tim’s new book – Tribe of Mentors. This session is not only lots of fun, but it’s packed with great lessons and stories.
Here’s what you’ll hear about this week on the show:
- What he means when he says “Hard choices, easy life. Easy choices, hard life.“
- Why the hard choices are the best choices
- How to successfully beat the aging process
- What keeps him moving forward in weightlifting – after 50 years of training!
- Defining flexibility and it’s importance
- Why he has no pain or joint issues after 5 decades of training
- Is speed of movement the fountain of youth?
- What getting older doesn’t mean slowing down
- Why it takes time to accomplish greatness
- What he trains for today – how he continues to get better
- How Jerzy measures progress and establishes standards
- What are the components of the Happy Body Program
- How to be happy, strong, flexible, and unstoppable…
- Why we should check out The Happy Body Book
- What books he recommends
- Actionable closing advice for all…
Please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to “bridging the gaps” in strength, performance, and injury prevention. Specifically created for the serious fitness enthusiast, lifter, athlete, coach, trainer, or rehab professional.I hate the plateau. You cannot stay the same, you have to get better. - Jerzy Gregorek Click To Tweet
- Jerzy on The Tim Ferriss Show
- Tribe of Mentors
- The Happy Body Mentor Program
- The Doctor And The Soul by Victor Frankl
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.