07 Dec Joe De Sena – The Return Of The Spartan
(#187) Joe De Sena returns to the show this week in “The Return of The Spartan.”
Joe’s a great man and is now a 3-time guest on the podcast. He’s the founder of Spartan Race, a multi-book author, ultra-endurance athlete, and mega-successful entrepreneur.
There’s a lot that I admire about Joe, such as his mental toughness and grit, among many other strengths and attributes.
You’ll get some of his latest insights and advice in this rapid-fire session.
Here’s a few things you’ll hear about:
- Joe’s morning routine and how he starts his day with greatness
- Why “grit” is so important in sport and in life
- How he defines “athleticism” and why it’s important that we all strive for it
- His #1 recovery method
- “Mind tricks” for ultra-endurance
- The #1 thing that has made him so successful
- Why commitment is essential
- And more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes.
It’s easy to review the show, to see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to becoming the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online interviewing the industry leaders and helping people of all levels.
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.