28 Jan Joe De Sena (Spartan Race CEO) – Life Lessons and Living Your Legacy
(#104) Joe De Sena, the CEO of Spartan Race and author of the best selling book Spartan Up, is this week’s podcast guest.
Joe is a return guest to the podcast and this week is a truly an incredible interview session as we discuss his amazing life lessons, his new project, and how to live your legacy.
This is a very different and “outside the box” interview as Joe shares amazing stories and resources for life success.
Here’s what you’ll hear about in an amazing and powerful interview session:
- How “podcasting” led to his latest project
- His quest to travel the world and learn why people succeed
- Hear about amazing stories of life success
- What makes people successful at an early age
- What he learned from a leading expert on “grit”
- When to know when it’s time to quit
- Where to start with creating your vision
- His most “shocking” interview
- How important is physical strength (and the big thing it provides)
- The underlying key to Joe’s approach to life
- Why anyone should consider an event like Spartan Race
- And, much more key insight…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
Things from this week’s episode:
- To learn more about Joe’s new project, go to SpartanUpPodcast.com
- The movie Joe mentioned was The Good Lie
- To see Joe’s book recommendation, click here
To see my recommended kettlebell brand, go to RdellaTraining.com/kettlebell
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.