25 Feb Jordan Harbinger – The Skill of Confidence
(#108) Jordan Harbinger is this week’s podcast guest.
Jordan is the co-founder of “The Art of Charm” podcast and is an expert in the skill of confidence.
Mindset is everything.
In this interview, you’ll learn why confidence is central to our success and you’ll learn how to build the skill quickly or take your confidence to an even higher level (without being perceived as arrogant).
Here’s some of what you’ll learn about this week:
- Why confidence is important in everything
- What we need BEFORE confidence
- How confidence is misunderstood
- Why this topic goes way deeper than what we think
- What “The Art of Charm” is really about
- Why mental training is essential
- How Jordan approaches his training
- The problem with “willpower”
- How much emphasis he puts into “strength”
- How we can “assess” our confidence?
- What causes a “lack of confidence”
- How to instantly develop confidence (specific actionable advice)
- How these techniques transfer to all areas in our life
- How Jordan continues to get better
- Learn how to attack your fears
- A “mindset hack” to overcome anxiety
- Understand how to develop “situational confidence”
- And much more…
The mind follows the body and the body follows the mind. -Jordan Harbinger
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
- To learn more about Jordan Harbinger, go to theartofcharm.com
To learn about a proven 5 week kettlebell program for fat loss and conditioning, go to RdellaTraining.com/dominate
Have we connected on Instagram?
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.