24 Dec RT 099 | Josh Hillis – Fat Loss Happens on Monday
Josh is a fat loss expert and he is the co-author of a great new book titled “Fat Loss Happens On Monday.”
The book was co-authored by Dan John and it’s a powerful, habit based approach to hacking fat body fat.
Here’s what you’ll hear about this week in episode #99:
- Why Josh decided to specialize exclusively in Fat Loss
- His approach to training (and it may surprise you)
- How the title of the book came to be
- How he ended up teaming with Dan John on the project
- The story about how the book evolved
- A quick review of Park Bench vs Bus Bench workouts (important)
- Understand the major components of the book
- What specific results Josh gets with his clients
- His secret for success (key tip for trainers and coaches)
- His preferred tool for food journaling
- What’s the “hard talk”and why it’s his both his favorite and least favorite thing
- Quality vs Quantity – the simple answer
- Carbs and Fats – what he uses as his guiding principle
- 4 Ninja food skills (and how to be successful with them)
- The truth about “willpower”
- An intro to the 11 key habits for fat loss
- The principles of the exercise program
- Josh’s great advice on how to track your fat loss
- And, his big action after hearing this interview…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
Things discussed in this week’s episode:
- To find Josh online, go to LoseStubbornFat.com
- Get the new book Fat Loss Happens on Monday, click here to purchase on Amazon
- To see Josh “Live” at the Strength Matters event, click here
To learn more about the Kettlebell Domination Program, go to RdellaTraining.com/dominate
Share this valuable episode.