30 Dec Marisa Inda – Muscle Moves Weight
(#153) Marisa Inda is this week’s guest on the RT podcast.
Marisa is top level competitive powerlifter, former gymnast, former competitive bodybuilder, and mother of two.
She’s had amazing success as an athlete and trainer and you’ll hear her story and training insights in this week’s final episode of 2015.
Here’s what you’ll learn about this week:
- Hear about her recent experiences in completive powerlifting
- Why she decided to pursue completive powerlifting
- How her background helped her as a strength athlete
- What made her decide to get a coach
- The biggest lesson she learned from Chad Wesley-Smith
- How she builds confidence in training and competition
- Top mistakes in the squat and deadlift
- Low bar vs high bar squats?
- What she really thinks about the word “toning”
- What she’s working to improve right now
- The book she recommends the most and why
- Who comes to mind when she thinks of the word “strong”
- Great closing advice and much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online, helping people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
If you enjoyed this, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.