22 May Matt Wan – The Bold Vision To Disrupt Sports Nutrition
(#285) Matt Wan, the dynamic CEO and Founder of Momentous, joins the show this week.
Matt shares his story about getting started in training and what he learned at a very young age about the importance of nutrition.
His story is what ultimately drove him to “make a difference” and do something bold to disrupt the sports nutrition industry.
Here’s what you’ll learn this week:
- Why we should care about Matt’s passions in fitness
- The #1 thing Matt learned when he started training
- Why Matt wanted to enter the highly competitive sports nutrition industry
- The shocking truth about the products that professional athletes use
- The product brand Matt uses himself (outside of Momentous)
- Why premium products come at a cost
- How a consumer can determine if a product is high-quality?
- An overview of “standards and label certifications” – what do they mean?
- The “performance car” analogy (and what it means in choosing supplements)
- What we should know about pricing – why you get what you pay for
- Why it’s important to get a “one source” protein
- The difference between the 3 whey-based proteins at Momentous
- How Momentous was able to make such a great tasting product
- “Real world” experience and feedback from athletes and dietitians
- The importance of prohydrolase
- What Matt’s “go to” protein shake consists of…
- Some very interesting facts about organic plant-based proteins
- The “why” behind all the key ingredients that make a high-quality protein
- His bold vision about the next few years
- A specific actionable takeaway after hearing our interview…
Our proud podcast partner is Momentous.
Momentous is my #1 recommended protein that is available on the market today. This protein source is the highest-quality, it tastes amazing, and it’s well-tolerated. Don’t settle for sub-standard protein supplements. Momentous is simply outstanding. Available in whey or plant-based varieties.
Check out LiveMomentous.com/Rdella and use the code “RDELLA20” to save $20 off your first order.
I’ve been using the “Absolute Zero Grass-Fed Whey” blend and also the Plant-Based blend, as well.
With Momentous, you have different protein source options and great varieties to choose from.
I typically mix Momentous with frozen organic strawberries and a 50/50 blend of unsweetened almond/coconut milk and it is FANTASTIC!
Get value from the podcast?
Then, please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is published each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to helping athletes and fitness enthusiasts consistently evolve, grow, and become the strongest and best version of themselves. We teach intelligent training and lifestyle for serious fitness enthusiasts and dedicated lifters all over the world.
SHOW NOTES AND LINKS:
- Matt Wan on Instagram
- Momentous BLOG Page
- Designs For Health
- Momentous Protein Recipe Example
- FREE SOLO – Movie Trailer
- Find Tim Caron at Allegiate Gym
- The Top 10 Podcasts on Rdella Training
- Use code “RDELLA20” to save $20 OFF your first order.
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.