12 Mar RT 057 | Nutrient Timing for Peak Performance?
That’s the question I’ll discuss in this week’s episode.
Keep in mind, this episode only serves as an introduction to this massive topic.
Nutrient Timing (NT) is an often debated and important topic in health, fitness, and peak performance, but does it really matter?
I’ll give you a “top line” overview and tell you what many thought leaders have come to agreement on.
Nutrient Timing is a really fascinating and ever-evolving area in performance nutrition, without question.
Here’s what you’ll hear about in this week’s session:
- What exactly is nutrient timing (NT)
- Proposed benefits of NT
- What are the key phases of NT
- The best ways to use these phases to increase performance
- Do we really have a “metabolic window?”
- Does timing really matter?
- How I use this and what’s worked for me
- Who may benefit the most from NT and who may not…
- What does the science tell us right now?
- 4 STEPS you can use right now to determine what’s best for you
It’s REALLY easy to review the show and it helps greatly to build the podcast.
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
And, click here to review and subscribe in Stitcher.
As a reminder, a new show is released every Wednesday with valuable training tips and amazing interviews.
Here’s the book I mentioned on this week’s show, click here.
For a comprehensive article that was recently posted on Precision Nutrition, click here.
And, if you want more information or resources on this topic, email me and I’m happy to help.
Hope you enjoyed this week’s episode. Please share it.
If you like the “science” and want to be on the cutting edge of performance training, stay tuned for an upcoming announcement.
Subscribe below and you’ll be the first to know about what’s coming!
Scott Iardella writes about strength training methods to optimize health and performance. If you enjoyed this article, join his list by subscribing below.