25 Apr Ron McKeefery – How To Become a High Performer
(#281) Ron McKeefery is our featured guest this week in a stellar interview session that covers his latest work, as well as actionable strategies for productivity and high performance.
Ron McKeefrey is an internationally recognized strength and conditioning expert, author, teacher, leader, father, and so much more.
Coach McKeefery is making a return visit to the podcast this week to discuss his coaching, learning, and productivity secrets that have allowed him to rise to the top.
We also chat about his latest book, Weight Room Wisdom.
Here’s what you’ll learn about this week:
- How Ron has evolved as a Coach
- What he focuses on today
- What is the “Netflix for Strength Coaches”
- Understand the 3 levels of coaching
- What are the commonalities shared by elite level athletes
- The story behind the new book, Weight Room Wisdom
- The connection between stories and goals
- Ron discusses his own “goals list”
- How the book evolved and what it is
- The practical way to use the new book
- The power of a question
- Story examples from Weight Room Wisdom
- What Ron does today to always “get better”
- Maximizing productivity with the “Perfect Week”
- The specific productivity system that Ron uses
- The importance of the “next action”
- This “must have” app to skyrocket productivity
- How Ron manages his goals
- The 3 greatest attributes of an exceptional coach
- What is Ron’s “superpower”
- Advice for “taking action” with what you learn
- The 2 things that have made him most successful
- How Ron went from reading only 1 book in college to voracious reader
- Top book authors he recommends and why
- The immediate action you can take after this interview…
Our proud podcast partner is Momentous.
Momentous is my #1 recommended protein that is available on the market today. This protein source is the highest-quality, it tastes amazing, and it’s well-tolerated. Don’t settle for sub-standard protein supplements. Momentous is simply outstanding. Available in whey or plant-based varieties.
Check out LiveMomentous.com/Rdella and use the code “RDELLA20” to save $20 off your first order.
I’ve been using the “Absolute Zero Grass-Fed Whey” blend, pictured below.
I mix Momentous with frozen organic strawberries and a 50/50 blend of unsweetened almond/coconut milk and it is FANTASTIC!
Get value from the podcast?
Then, please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is published each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to helping athletes and fitness enthusiasts consistently evolve, grow, and become the strongest and best version of themselves. We teach intelligent training and lifestyle for serious fitness enthusiasts and dedicated lifters all over the world.
SHOW NOTES AND LINKS:
- Weight Room Wisdom
- The One Thing
- Getting Things Done
- Trello App
- The Advantage
- Find Tim Caron at Allegiate Gym
- The Top 10 Podcasts on Rdella Training
- Use code “RDELLA20” to save $20 OFF your first order.
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.