17 Sep Mark Toomey On The Philosophy And Vision of StrongFirst
(#36) Learn all about strength training through the philosophy and vision of StrongFirst with the CEO of StrongFirst, Mark Toomey.
The organization’s creed is “strength has a greater purpose” and you’ll learn all about this mission in this interview session.
Mark is extremely passionate and educated in many aspects of the fitness industry and is one of the creators of the StrongFirst organization, along with Pavel Tsatsouline, the founder of the modern day kettlebell movement.
If you don’t know about StrongFirst and how you can benefit from the workshops, certifications, and resources, you’ll learn everything you need to know in this interview.
And, if you’re already involved in the StrongFirst community, you’ll hear about what’s on the horizon and how to continue your own skill progressions.
Here’s some of what you’ll hear about in this great interview:
- Mark’s explanation of why the kettlebell?
- What is the StrongFirst philosophy of training?
- What is most important about Pavel’s principles?
- Which is more important, strength or movement?
- How to get started and become part of the StrongFirst community
- The importance of community
- What is the future for StrongFirst?
- Learn about the Tactical Strength Challenge (see below)
- The differences between the workshops and certifications. Which is right for you?
- What you need to do to prepare for a certification
- Understanding the business of StrongFirst (it’s not what you think)
- What’s coming up next from StongFirst? (new stuff)
- What Mark recommends you do after listening to this interview
- And, more great insight about strength and performance training…
To subscribe to the show, click here. (Please drop a review in iTunes while you’re there!)
For complete information on workshops, certifications, certified instructors, and much more go to StrongFirst.com.
To find out more about the Tactical Strength Challenge, click here.
Please share this valuable episode!
And, stay tuned for a very powerful episode 37 coming your way soon!