13 Nov Listener Session, Answering Your Questions
(#40) This episode is dedicated to listener questions.
I recently asked listeners what burning questions they had that I could answer on the podcast and I received some really fantastic responses.
Also, be sure to listen all the way through because I have a special announcement about the RdellaTraining Podcast at the end of this episode.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this podcast session:
- What you need to know to effectively integrate kettlebells and barbells in your program
- What to do when your grip fails with the double hand kettlebell swing
- Is intermittent fasting over-hyped?
- How to incorporate barbells into your training if you have very limited use with them
- How should you implement supplemental exercises into your program for the best results
- How to use kettlebells and barbells to maximize fat loss
- The biggest training tip that impacted my development
If you like the show, PLEASE drop a quick review in iTunes.
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
And, to get the show in Stitcher, click here.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.