13 Nov Listener Session, Answering Your Questions
Posted at 12:19h in RT Podcast Episodes 1 Comment
(#40) This episode is dedicated to listener questions.
I recently asked listeners what burning questions they had that I could answer on the podcast and I received some really fantastic responses.
Also, be sure to listen all the way through because I have a special announcement about the RdellaTraining Podcast at the end of this episode.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this podcast session:
- What you need to know to effectively integrate kettlebells and barbells in your program
- What to do when your grip fails with the double hand kettlebell swing
- Is intermittent fasting over-hyped?
- How to incorporate barbells into your training if you have very limited use with them
- How should you implement supplemental exercises into your program for the best results
- How to use kettlebells and barbells to maximize fat loss
- The biggest training tip that impacted my development
If you like the show, PLEASE drop a quick review in iTunes.
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
And, to get the show in Stitcher, click here.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
LiorPosted at 13:20h, 14 November
Thank you very much Scott for the advice today! In all local commercial gyms I ever visited, both squats and deadlifts are considered “dangerous”. I’d probably be the only one doing deadlifts but your plan sounds great.