20 Nov Tom Venuto: Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle
(#41) Tom Venuto is the featured guest in this week’s episode.
Tom is a renowned fat loss expert, nutrition researcher, and best selling author of the great books, The Body Fat Solution and the upcoming hardcover release of the classic ebook, Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from one of the best in the industry on the topic of fat loss.
Tom has changed the lives of thousands with his fat loss and body transformation approaches.
You’ll hear all about the new book in this interview and learn so much more.
- Why fat loss is so hard and what to do about it
- The one big thing you can do to be successful in your approach
- The biggest mistake in nutrition for fat loss
- Are high protein diets safe?
- Tom’s 4 Pillars of Fat Loss
- Why ‘mental training’ is so critical
- How to eliminate the confusion with nutrition
- Understanding the big myths in Fat Loss
- How the NEW “Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle” has evolved
- Understand exercise programming for optimal fat loss
- Why strength training is essential to burn body fat
- How to use ‘nutrient timing’ in your training approach
- And, many more great tips and advice from Tom
If you like the show, PLEASE drop a quick review in iTunes.
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
You can also get the show in Stitcher, click here.
To connect with Tom Venuto, go to BurnTheFatBlog.com for more information.
Check out Tom’s new hardcover book, Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle.
And, if you’re interested in great research, check out the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, click here. (It’s FREE open access to the research in sports nutrition).
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.