27 Nov 3 Specific Training Strategies You Can Use Right Now
(#42) In this episode, I’ll break down 3 simple training strategies to consider to effectively get you through the busy Holiday season.
This is important because this time of year can potentially be a disaster for many people, in regards to training.
I’ve got 3 specific strategies to share with you that can be used at any time to gain clarity on what it is you’re training for and set you up for success.
It’s all about “the strategy” as I’ll explain in this valuable podcast episode.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this week’s episode:
- How to power through the Holidays (and set the stage for the New Year ahead)
- The 3 options you have with your training over the Holidays (why you need to know this)
- Specific program ideas that are perfect for this time of year
- How to accelerate your training, even when things are “crazy busy”
- Why identifying your one strategy is the key to success
- And much more, of course…
If you like the show, PLEASE drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
Or you can also get the show in Stitcher, click here.
To get the program book I mentioned on the show, click here.
To check out The “Shock & Awe” Protocol, click here.
To get “American Weightlifting,” click here.
And, to see the K-Complex, click here.
Hope you enjoyed the episode and apply the strategy that’s right for you.
If you enjoyed this, please share it.