04 Dec Is Barbell Training Dogmatic?
(#43) Is there such a thing as Barbell Dogma? What about kettlebell dogma for that matter?
In this episode, I’ll share my response to a recent article on the topic of Barbell Dogma.
Find out my open and honest viewpoints on this and hear answers to these questions:
- Is barbell training really the best tool in the toolbox?
- What does science and common sense tell us about barbells and “free weight” training compared to machines?
- The potential consequences that can result from preaching the “barbell doctrine”
- Are we too wrapped up in “technique” with barbell lifts (Powerlifting and Olympic lifts)?
- Is barbell training as simple as some say it is?
- How you can do your own “due diligence”
- What you may be missing out on by doing ONLY barbell training
- Why it all depends on your goals
- And, much more…
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d greatly appreciate it if you could drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
Or catch the show in Stitcher, click here.
To get the article I referenced in this episode, click here.
Want the science? Check out this PDF.
My preferred kettlebell brand? (click here).
And, here’s my kettlebell brand review.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
And, what do you think about barbells?
Is there such a thing as barbell dogma?