18 Jul Danny Camargo Discusses Keys To Olympic Weightlifting
(#31) Here’s your guide to Olympic weightlifting with U.S. International Weightlifting coach, Danny Camargo.
You’ll learn all about the Olympic lifts in this great podcast episode.
Danny is passionate, knowledgeable, and extremely transparent in his approach.
This is a very insightful and valuable interview if you’re new to weightlifting or you want to advance your training progressions.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Who should consider Olympic weightlifting and the best way to get started
- What are the 3 most important things for successful lifting
- How long it typically takes to establish a foundation for proper lifts
- How to progress and deepen your skills
- What type of programming is best for you
- Danny’s top 2 books to get you started or advance your training
- And, so much more knowledge, insight, and practical training information
Danny’s a great guy with a lot of knowledge, so I encourage you to listen all the way through and learn as much as you can.
If you’re interested in finding out more about Danny Camargo and his Olympic weightlifting seminars and coaching, check him out at Altamonte Crossfit.
And, for Danny’s informative Facebook fan page, click here.
I hope you enjoyed this episode, so please share it.
You’ll definitely want to check out the next podcast with renowned strength and conditioning expert, Eric Cressey of Cressey Performance.
And, to drop a quick review in iTunes and subscribe to the show, click here.