10 May One of The Most Resilient Exercises (That Most People Never Do)
(#209) This week, I’ll tell you all about an important and high value exercise that, surprisingly, most people never do.
You’ll hear about why I think this exercise is so valuable and how it can be a major contributor to any athlete or fitness enthusiast’s training approach.
Here’s what you”ll learn this week on the show:
- What benefits this exercise offers
- Who benefits the most from this exercise?
- What I’ve personally experienced in recent weeks
- How to learn the exercise (big picture)
- How to easily program the exercise into what you’re doing
- Next steps and resources
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes.
It’s fast and easy to review the show. To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to becoming the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online interviewing the industry leaders. Specifically created for the serious fitness enthusiast, lifter, athlete, coach, trainer, or rehab professional.
- RdellaTraining on Instagram
- Simple and Sinister
- Kettlebells From The Ground Up
- How To Have Beautiful Strength
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.