20 Feb Ashleigh Gass Shares Her Thoughts On Optimizing Nutrition
(#6) This episode features a great interview with nutrition expert and fitness professional Ashleigh Gass, CSCS, CISSN.
I spoke with Ashleigh, who shares great perspective, experience, and passion around nutrition for maximizing performance, body composition, and health.
You’ll learn many key take-aways in this “inside” interview, including:
- How to avoid “nutrition confusion”
- How to avoid the most common nutrition mistakes
- Simple strategies for getting started in nutrition
- The best simple strategies for fat loss
- A different view on the Paleo approach
- A hidden benefit of ‘nutrient timing’
- The definitive resource for learning about nutrition
- New perspectives on protein supplementation
- Why to differentiate between general and specific training approaches
- The #1 thing you need to do to take your training and nutrition to a new level
- And much more….
To become a subscriber to the podcast, Subscribe here.
You can find out more about Ashleigh Gass at her site, BrilliantAthlete.com. One of the very best nutrition systems available is Precision Nutrition by Dr. John Berardi. You can find the system at PrecisionNutrition.com. You can also find the outstanding book, Gourmet Nutrition, on the Precision Nutrition site, as well.
(Note, the link above link to Precision Nutrition is my affiliate link, meaning if you should purchase the program through the above link, I will receive a small commission for referring you there. This is a system I completely endorse, with or without any compensation whatsoever.)
If you enjoyed this show, please make sure to drop a quick comment in iTunes.
See you next time. Thanks for listening.