30 May Geoff Neupert – How To Get Six Pack Abs, Fat Loss, & Kettlebells (Part II)
(#11) Here’s the 2nd part of the great interview with Master RKC and book author, Geoff Neupert.
This is Part II of an interview you don’t want to miss. This is a great opportunity to hear directly from Geoff.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Intermittant fasting concepts and why it works
- Geoff’s Pre/Post workout nutrition & unique meal schedule
- Why common challenges are not the same for everyone
- The biggest mistakes in fat loss
- Which exercises are best for fat loss
- Understanding the importance of EPOC (Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption) and why you need to know about it
- And, you’ll hear directly from Geoff about his training programs and who they’re designed for…
To make sure you don’t miss future episodes of the show, click here to subscribe
Here’s Geoff’s kindle ebook, Six Pack Abs 365 available on Amazon. You can find Geoff online at ChasingStrength.com.
Also, for the intermediate or advanced kettlebell enthusiast, I highly recommend his great book Kettlebell Muscle: The Secrets of Compound Kettelbell Lifting. Personally, this is one of my favorite programs! It’s amazingly simple and time efficient, but incredibly challenging.
Another one of Geoff’s great products, specifically for fat loss is Kettlebell Express. (Please note, this is my affiliate link for this course, meaning I will receive a small commission if you purchase through this link. You should know that I would never recommend anything I don’t fully endorse, so you have my full recommendation in Geoff’s products.)
I hope you enjoyed this 2 part interview series with fitness expert, Geoff Neupert.
Look for more great interviews coming up on the StealthBody Podcast.
There’s a lot of “behind the scenes” work to prepare and publish these interviews. If you would please share this, retweet it, pin it, or pass this along any way you’d like, that would be awesome.
And, if you’re up for it, take a minute and drop a quick review in iTunes.
Well, all for now…