13 Apr Steve Kamb – The Hero’s Journey To A Great Life
(#169) Steve Kamb, author of Level Up Your Life and the Founder of Nerd Fitness, joins the podcast this week.
For the past 5 years, Steve Kamb has transformed himself from wannabe daydreamer into a real life superhero and actually turned his life into a gigantic video game: flying stunt planes in New Zealand, gambling in a tuxedo at the Casino de Monte-Carlo, and even finding Nemo on the Great Barrier Reef.
Steve’s book – Level Up Your Life – teaches you exactly how to use your favorite video games, books, and movies as inspiration for adventure rather than an escape from the grind of everyday life. Steve has helped hundreds of thousands of everyday people through his popular website, NerdFitness.com, to lose weight, get stronger, and live better.
During our discussion, Steve shares his inspiring journey and the steps he took to build a life worth talking about. In this interview, you’ll learn how to shift your mindset and prioritize your time so you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.
Here’s what you’ll hear about in this week’s amazing episode:
- Find out how Steve started leveling up his life and living the hero’s journey
- The 3 mentors that have influenced Steve’s training
- What Steve’s currently working on – specific training goals
- Why introducing chaos to your body will make you more resilient
- Learn how Steve finds balance between bodyweight and barbells
- Becoming conscious of your actions and prioritizing your time
- Turning life into a videogame and living the ultimate life
- Find out how Steve wrote 100,000 words in 4 months!
- How to eliminate self-limiting beliefs and gain momentum in ANYTHING you do
- Overcoming mental barriers and living like James Bond
- The importance of finding out what you’re truly capable of accomplishing
- The correlation between a healthy lifestyle and running a successful business
- Why you should never say “I don’t have time” ever again
- How to quit relying on motivation and start building systems that support your priorities
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online interviewing the industry leaders to help people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.