26 Nov Steve Ledbetter (Coach Stevo) on Habit Success
(#94) Steve Ledbetter, a.k.a. “Coach Stevo” is the featured guest on this week’s show and he shares amazing insight on the power of our habits.
Let me tell you now, this is a different kind of interview from things we typically discuss on the show, but the insight is extremely valuable for all of us.
It’s our daily habits that transform our lives and that’s why I wanted Coach Stevo on the show, to discuss his mission to help people apply the habits they need for total success.
Steve has a Master’s in Sport Psychology, he’s a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and also was Russian Kettlebell Certified.
Coach Stevo was featured in Dan John’s great book, Intervention.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn this week:
- Hear about Steve’s innovative approach as a coach
- What is Habitry.com
- Hear about 167 habits
- How long does it really take to develop a new habit
- What really matters about the “food journal”
- What is “habit based coaching” and why it works
- His major insight to achieve massive change with people
- The 3 intrinsic needs behind motivation
- Simple habit advice you can use starting today
- The importance of “quick wins”
- His mission behind Habitry
- Learn about the “Motivate Summits” and why this is the cutting edge in the industry
- His thoughts on what can be done better in the fitness industry
- And, much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released each Wednesday with valuable training tips and amazing interviews from the top coaches and experts in the fitness industry.
- For more information about Steve Ledbetter and his mission to help people, check out Habitry.com
- To see Steve’s book list, click here
- For more information on The Motivate Summits, click here
Please share this week’s great episode!