12 Feb Strength Matters: My Personal Journey
(#53) In this podcast episode, I’ll pull back the curtain and share with you my personal journey and evolution in strength training.
This is definitely the most revealing episodes I’ve ever done and it’s an episode you have to hear.
I’ll share the highs and lows of what I’ve discovered after 30 years of strength training experience, starting from the very beginning to where my own training philosophy has evolved to today.
Make sure to listen through to hear the key concepts and lessons I learned, as I openly and honestly discuss my experiences and beliefs on fitness and training.
You’ll hear and learn about:
- The big mistakes I made along the way
- My transition from bodybuilder to physical therapist to strength athlete
- The big trap many people fall into and why they don’t get results
- Things I stand for (and what I’m against)
- 5 major lessons I learned over 30 years of training
- Why physical strength truly matters
- And, I’ll share much more open insight and personal experience
If you enjoy this episode, please support the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s REALLY easy and it would help a lot. Much appreciated!
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
And, click here to review and subscribe in Stitcher.
As a reminder, a new show is released every Wednesday with valuable training tips and great interviews coming your way.
I’ll see you next week with a great interview from Pat Flynn, author of Paleo Workouts for Dummies.
And, if you liked what you heard, enter your email below to join my list.