03 Jun Sue Falsone – How To Maximize Shoulder Health
(#122) Sue Falsone is this week’s featured guest on the podcast.
Sue is a renowned physical therapist, strength and conditioning specialist, and athletic trainer who works with professional athletes.
She has an extensive background in athletic performance and her philosophy is about treating the athlete as a whole to optimize performance.
This is a unique and focused interview about how to maximize shoulder function, as well as other related topics.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn about this week:
- Sue’s story of why she became of PT
- Hear about her experiences working with professional athletes
- The difference between sports mediicne and orthopedic PT
- Benefits of dry needling and why it’s been a “game changer”
- The science of dry needling – how it works
- How her NEW shoulder DVD came about
- Common injuires to the shoulder joint complex
- The truth about the role of the scapula in shoulder health
- How “breathing” can help our shoulder function
- Can we separate mobilty and stabilty when it comes to the scapula?
- How we should approach Rotator Cuff strengthening
- Understanding the main job of the Rotator Cuff
- What she loves about kettlebells for the shoulder
- What she says is the KEY to maintaining a healthy shoulder
- Sue’s best advice for PT’s
- Her current favorite fitness book
- Her big advice after hearing this interview…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
- For great fitness equipment and gear, go to RdellaTraining.com/rogue
- To find Sue online, go to SueFalsone.com
- For more information on Dry Needling, go to SystemicDryNeedling.com
- To learn more about Sue’s NEW Shoulder DVD, go to OTPbooks.com
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.