15 Dec The Edge of Strength
(#151) The Edge of Strength is finally here.
This episode (#151) is totally different from any show I’ve ever done.
In this special episode, I’ll explain all about my NEW book and why I had to write it.
I’ll share the entire story, including the struggles to complete the book and all the challenges I faced.
The Edge of Strength is truly an Unconventional Guide to Live Your Strength and Discover Your Greatness by focusing on what matters – a foundation of strength.
The book is:
- 4 Major Sections
- 27 Chapters
- 296 Pages
- And, Decades of Unique Insights and Lessons
- It’s the BIG PICTURE in STRENGTH and PERFORMANCE for today’s fitness enthusiast.
I explain the WHY, the WHAT, and the HOW in the book.
- Why strength is the edge in life and sport
- The 5 levels of strength – How strong is strong enough?
- Essential Laws, Rules, and Concepts for long term success
- “Strength Stacking” – The most proven and effective methods
- A complete system to train stronger, smarter, and better
The Edge of Strength is NOW AVAILABLE in Amazon!
CLICK HERE to view in Amazon.
Do me the favor of helping to share the important message and philosophy of The Edge of Strength with others.
Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like to help spread the word.