28 May (IS 05) The Obvious Advice (For Getting Great Results) With Caine Folkes-Miller
(Interrogation Session #5) Next up in the interrogation series is a fantastic new interview with Caine Folkes-Miller.
Caine is a 42-year-old management consultant who travels relentlessly, yet still finds time to train, eat healthy, and get great results from his programs.
Here’s what you’ll hear about in this quick, valuable interview:
- Caine’s journey from “skinny fat” to performance athlete
- How he discovered kettlebells – and the program the kick-started his training
- How a simple training philosophy “struck a cord” – and made an impact
- How he manages training programs with busy travel
- Great tips and tactics for optimal health – even when traveling
- The big action (and obvious takeaway) from this interview
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.