28 May (IS 05) The Obvious Advice (For Getting Great Results) With Caine Folkes-Miller
Posted at 03:23h in RT Podcast Episodes 0 Comments
(Interrogation Session #5) Next up in the interrogation series is a fantastic new interview with Caine Folkes-Miller.
Caine is a 42-year-old management consultant who travels relentlessly, yet still finds time to train, eat healthy, and get great results from his programs.
Here’s what you’ll hear about in this quick, valuable interview:
- Caine’s journey from “skinny fat” to performance athlete
- How he discovered kettlebells – and the program the kick-started his training
- How a simple training philosophy “struck a cord” – and made an impact
- How he manages training programs with busy travel
- Great tips and tactics for optimal health – even when traveling
- The big action (and obvious takeaway) from this interview
The Edge of Strength – is now available in Amazon. Check out The Unconventional Guide To Live Your Strength And Discover Your Greatness.
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.
Scott Iardella, MPT, CSCS writes about strength training methods to optimize health and performance. If you enjoyed this, join a strong and growing community of passionate fitness enthusiasts and subscribe below to get a ton of cool, free stuff! Subscribe at RdellaTraining.com/join and get your FREE Report and Resource Guide.