29 Oct 5 Lessons From The StrongFirst Kettlebell Certification
(#90) In this week’s episode, I’ll share my big takeaways from the most recent StrongFirst Level 2 kettlebell certification.
It was an amazing experience and I’ll tell you all about it in this week’s show.
No matter where you are in your training, I’ll share 5 key lessons that will help you improve your training right now.
What is the StrongFirst kettlebell certification all about? I’ll share my personal experience and also tell you about a proven pathway to training success, no matter what path you chose.
Here’s what you’ll learn this week:
- What is the level 1 and level 2 kettlebell certification?
- Why the Hardstyle (StrongFirst) training approach makes sense (to me)
- What makes the StrongFirst community special and unique
- How this approach goes way beyond kettlebells
- 5 key learnings from the experience (that you can apply right now in your training)
- How to constantly “evolve” yourself (with StrongFirst and beyond)
- Why certifications, workshops, and seminars truly make us better
- The biggest failure I had in my own training
- And, much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released each Wednesday with valuable training tips and amazing interviews from the top coaches and experts in the fitness industry.
Things mentioned in this week’s show.
- To learn more about StrongFirst workshops and certifications, go to StrongFirst.com
- The training resource mentioned this week was Kettlebells From the Ground Up.
Have you heard about Kettlebell Domination? Go to RdellaTraining.com/dominate for complete information and see if it’s right for you.
Please share this week’s great episode!
Jim HatcherPosted at 20:43h, 29 October
Great summary Scott. Well done.
ScottPosted at 20:58h, 30 October