17 Apr Tim Anderson – The Becoming Bulletproof Project
(#280) Tim Anderson returns to the podcast this week in our best interview to date. (Honestly, this one is amazing, folks!)
Tim is the co-founder of Original Strength and the author of several great books about how to restore human movement. His new book is titled “The Becoming BulletProof Project” and you’ll learn all about his latest work this week.
This was a great conversation from the beginning and there are many practical applications in the session.
Here’s what you’ll hear about:
- How Tim’s training radically changed from the beginning
- What being “Superman” means to Tim
- What is it to Become Bulletproof?
- The advice he’d give his younger self
- What is it to be truly strong?
- The importance of “becoming”
- The importance of “choice”
- The key to fitness in one word
- How to combat the aging process
- Why does the body break down and how to prevent it
- Understand the mindset in aging
- What the Becoming Bulletproof Project is all about
- Understand the “nudge” that leads to action
- Examples of simple, but brutal workouts contained in the book
- How to develop a strong mind and body with this system
- Work capacity vs strength (defining work capacity)
- What it felt like doing a one-mile leopard crawl?
- How Tim overcomes doing OS movements in public settings?
- How often Tim “resets?” And why?
- Tim talks about his morning routines!
- Learn about the Original Strength Institute
- The best thing about Original Strength is…
- What’s the hardest thing (the challenge) about OS?
- Neck nods and the overhead press – why it works?
- A specific practice to use neck nods to improve pressing
- Why Tim wrote the new book and the book he’s most proud of
- The “story” of the 135-pound Turkish get-up
- What’s your next step with Original Strength?
- Learn about the different OS certifications
- What’s next for Tim?
- A training practice you can use today after hearing this interview
Our proud podcast partner is Momentous.
Momentous is my #1 recommended protein available on the market today. It’s high-quality, it tastes great, and it’s well-tolerated, among other reasons. Don’t settle for sub-standard protein supplements. Momentous is simply outstanding. Available in whey or plant-based.
Check out LiveMomentous.com/Rdella and use the code “RDELLA20” to save $20 OFF your first order (minimum order $50).
I’ve been using the “Absolute Zero Grass-Fed Whey” blend, pictured below.
I mix Momentous with frozen organic strawberries and a 50/50 blend of unsweetened almond/coconut milk and it is FANTASTIC!
Get value from the podcast?
Then, please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is published each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to helping athletes and fitness enthusiasts consistently evolve, grow, and become the strongest and best version of themselves. We teach intelligent training and lifestyle for serious fitness enthusiasts and dedicated lifters all over the world.
SHOW NOTES AND LINKS:
- The Becoming Bulletproof Project
- Original Strength on YOUTUBE
- Pressing Reset Book
- John Brookfield
- The Top 10 Podcasts on Rdella Training
- Use code “RDELLA20” to save $20 on the first order.
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.