27 Jan Training Resources From My Personal Library
(#158) In this week’s episode, I’ll share some of the training and performance resources that I have in my own personal library.
Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast or strength athlete looking to enhance your training or a coach looking for the extra edge, I’ll give you a brief overview of 2 great resources to consider.
And, be sure to listen to this week’s show and find out how you can WIN one on them!
These are 2 resources that I personally own and can help you:
- Get stronger with a pair of kettlebells
- Progress safety and systematically with double kettlebells
- Learn simple and effective programming
- Discover why movement is the baseline for physical development
- Understand the importance of quality movement and the Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Apply the FMS to prevent injury and restore movement
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online interviewing the industry leaders to help people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
Let’s spread the word, please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.